You must be 18 or younger to participate.
How to join the challenge:
- Ask a GGP employee for a Reading Record. Fill out the information at the top. Make sure they get your name on the list so I can add you to the poster.
- Keep track of how many hours you read every day. Make sure you record which book you were reading each hour. A parent or camp counselor must sign for every hour you read.
- Each week, there will be a secret bonus task listed on the blog. If you complete the task, bring your Reading Record to the store and you will get an employee’s signature in the Secret Bonus box. You will get your bonus prize then.
- When you have read for 20 hours, you have completed the level. Bring your reading record back to the store for an employee signature, a prize, and a new reading record.
- The Challenge ends at 7:00 p.m. on August 15th. Good luck!
--The Grand Prize will be AWESOME! We’ll set you up to meet with a local author and you’ll get a free signed copy of his or her book. You will also get a $25 gift card to
--Prizes will also be awarded each time you complete a challenge:
--Level One – booklight
--Level Two – journal or Advance Reader Copy of a book
--Level Three – Wonders of the World Fandex
--Level Four – Free book
--Secret Bonus Tasks – Secret Bonus Prize!
If you have questions during the month, you can email them to Jake at email@example.com, or call the store at (510) 339-8210.