The Summer Reading Challenge has begun!
Here is a summary of the rules:
1. Come in and get your Reading Record at A Great Good Place for Books.
2. Read. Keep track of the NUMBER OF HOURS that you have read each day. Not the number of books, the number of hours. For each full hour, write down the title of a book you read in that hour and have your mom/dad/camp counselor sign the Reading Record for that hour.
3. When you've finished all 10 hours, you get to move to the next level. Come into the store and get your prize and a new Reading Record.
4. Keep checking this blog for Secret Bonus Tasks! There will be a new one each week, and you'll get a prize for finishing it.
5. The Summer Reading Challenge ends on August 14th. Make sure you've turned in all your finished Reading Records by then!
This week's Secret Bonus Task is:
Draw a picture of your favorite character. The character can be from a children's book, a chapter book, a graphic novel, or any other kind of book. Hand it in by June 26th to get your secret prize.
4 days ago