- How do you get ideas for characters? Are they based on real people or made up?
- Where and when do you usually write? Do you have a schedule for writing?
- Do you plan your books before you start, or just sit down and write them?
- Who gets to read your drafts before they're published?
- How did your first book get published?
- What are you writing next?
- How old were you when you started writing novels?
- Do you have any advice for young people who want to become authors?
Remember, Heidi Kling will be here to talk about her Young Adult novel, Sea, on Tuesday August 3rd at 7:00 p.m.