Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Secret Bonus Task #4

Oh no! Apparently this didn't post properly last Wednesday, and then I went out of town until today. Hopefully you guys will see this before Friday!!

This week's Secret Bonus is a little bit different. On Friday, August 15th, we'll be holding a Grand Prize Drawing in the store at 7:30. Before that, at 7:00, I'll be giving a book talk on all the great new Children's and Young Adult titles I've discovered. They'll be divided up by target age, and I'll tell you a little about each book and have a few copies available for sale. I'll also post the list on the blog as soon as the event is over.

The Secret Bonus Task is...to show up for the book talk. That's all you have to do. It only takes half an hour, you'll get an extra entry in the Grand Prize drawing, and you'll get a secret prize. Doesn't sound too hard, does it?

If Friday rolls around and you still haven't finished the level you're on, don't worry about it. Even though you won't be able to win the Grand Prize, you'll still get a prize when you hand in your completed Reading Record. You can continue to do the Bonus Tasks as well.

I hope to see you Friday!

No comments: